- The Controller of your personal data is Iris Investments Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Gorzów Wielkopolski at Przędzalnicza 16, correspondence address: ul. Przędzalnicza 16, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski, tel +48 668 584 799, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the Controller of your personal data, we process your data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
- electronic conclusion of a contract for the provision of our services based on your interest in our company’s services (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- to perform the contract concluded with us (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- to provide a service of managing online store user account for www.serwisoczyszczalni.com (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on us in connection with the conduct of business and the implementation of the contract concluded with you (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR), which is also our legitimate interest protecting us from the consequences of non-compliance with our legal duties,
- for archival (evidentiary) purposes to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts and in order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- Data protection:
We may share your data with the following types of entities:
- subcontractors, i.e. entities cooperating with us in processing data and the implementation of our services, with whom we have concluded a personal data processing agreement: e.g. an IT company, our hosting service provider, software provider, accounting company,
- entities providing us with products delivery services,
- entities providing us with on-line payment services,
- offices, state and administrative authorities, other institutions, to the extent it is required by law for the implementation of our contract concluded with you.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and we do not intend to do so in the future.
- Data storage period:
Your data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the processing purposes indicated above, i.e.
- We store your data collected for the conclusion of the contract until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted us,
- We process your data collected in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract until the completion of the contract, and after that – for the period required by law and until the end of the limitation period for your potential claims arising from the contract concluded with us,
- If in connection with the performance of the contract concluded with us or in connection with the processing of personal data a lawsuit is filed or other proceedings are instituted, we process your data until the above proceedings are completed, even if the limitation periods for claims expire,
- We store your data to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on us in connection with the conduct of business and performance of the contract until these obligations are fulfilled, and then for the period required by regulations or for a time when we may incur legal consequences of non-performance of our obligations.
- Your rights introduced by GDPR:
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have a right to:
- access the content of the processed data and receive a copy thereof,
- rectify (correct) data,
- delete data,
- restrict data processing,
- object to data processing,
- transfer of data,
- if the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise the above rights by sending us a message by e-mail or letter to our address given in point I above.
- Complaint to the supervisory authority:
If you decide that the data processing violates the GDPR provisions, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
- Voluntary provision of data and the consequences of failure to provide them:
Providing personal data in the order or when registering the online store user account is completely voluntary. If you do not provide your data, you will not bear any negative legal consequences. However, if you do not provide data, we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, perform it or set up an online store user account for you.